Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 9, 2007

Withdrawal Symptoms


We are back from Brunei! And we really had a great time. So many interesting and memorable things happened there, of which I will blog about in another post...soon.

After such a whirlwind weekend (a week for me since I took the WHOLE WEEK OFF to 'babysit' my daughter as my parents were overseas last week), its back to the 'real world. It feels like we just jumped off the carousel. The ground is still spinning but we got to orientate ourselves real fast and run off to the next 'attraction'. All too quickly, we are forced to resume once more our routine of leaving Janine with my mom as we trudge back to work for the rest of the week ;oP

While we 'recover' from our 'crazy' week, peace and order has once more descended upon our home.

No little girl tearing about the place, littering our living room carpet with her toys, or singing and babbling incoherently very loudly to herself, to the TV or to us. No screams and cries from a little one who has been left on the other side of the kitchen barriade or who just had water poured over her head. Our kitchen counter top is cleared of milk bottles, milk powder, cereal, training cups, etc. 'Jay Jay the Jet Plane' and 'Veggietales' have been nicely stacked away in our CD drawer.

Argh. I miss my little girl. T.T

Can't wait for Wednesday when I can swing her up in my arms and hear her cheeky laughter once again ;o)

No comments: