Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 25, 2007

La Risonanza IV

La Risonanza IV

MJC Choir held "La Risonanza III", an annual choir concert, at VCH last night. Being the wife of a teacher at MJC, who also happens to be the teacher-in-charge of the choir too, I had the privilege and good fortune to attend the concert...for FREE! Hehehehe :oD

Ok. The singing was not too bad (Hey! They got a GOLD in the recent SYF concert leh) But either VCH probaby doesnt have very good acoustics or the choir wasn't as 'power' as I had hoped they would be. Maybe I just have exceedingly high expectations. Or maybe...

Nonetheless, it was still entertaining, soothing and some pieces were even moving! There was one piece that they sung, the Cantate Domino Canticum Novum (suppose to be a majestic song praising the Lord for His marvelous deeds), that transported me many years into the future and I was envisioning my little Janine walking down the aisle in a resplendant white gown. It brought tears to my eyes ;'o)

Funny how music can draw out your emotions ;oP

No comments: