Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Eeeps!


EEEPs! Someone in office was wearing the SAME skirt as me today! @.@ The 'shocking' discovery was made when I waltz into the pantry to heat up my lunch and caught sight of the familiar flowery patterned skirt swishing around near the micowave!

Cliche as it may sound, but at that moment, I really wanted the ground to open up and swallow me. I should have just turned on my heels and zamooshed but I think there's something wrong with the wiring in my head. My feet kept on walking even when everything in my brain was going "NOOOOOoooo!"

Its tolerable if someone happens to wear the same kind of footwear as you, but its quite unbearable when you bump into someone who is wearing the same clothes, especially so when u are standing less than a feet away from ur clothes twin! It's akin to scratching your fingernails against the blackboard @.@

And I think the other person felt the same way too cos when she realised the little coincidence, she couldn't look me in the eye. It totally didn't help that her friend was laughing (at us) @.@

Oh well, I guess if u choose to buy even a FEW article of clothes from an outlet like This Fashion (which probably has a branch every 10 km throughout Singapore), something like this happening is inevitable ;oP

Anyway, today, I will staying put at my table until its time to go home >.<

1 comment:

Arr-Lee-Narr said...

oh my.. i totally know how u felt.. a girl (which a lot didn't like) wore the same dress as me at my hall ball!!!!!!!! eeeks!!!!!

-alina-