Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Eager Beaver


While putting away the toys in the wake of hurricane Janine, I found a couple of rather chewed up crayons.

bitten crayons


With a little one who puts almost anything into her mouth, it's not hard to guess who's been gnawing away at the crayons...especially when you catch her red handed!

beaver Janine

I comfort myself with the knowledge that the crayons are suppose to be NON-TOXIC so I guess she won't get poisoned by ingesting crayon.

But really, the things I catch her trying to shove into her mouth can make my heart stop. She has tried batteries, our TV remote controls, magnets, tissues, envelopes, pamphlets, leaves, string...just to name a FEW. But I think our worst discovery was when we found her trying to chomp on a dead beetle (honestly, we HOPE its a beetle!) which she had picked up from the BATHROOM FLOOR (not exactly THE most hygienic spot in the house @.@) and promptly popped it into her mouth!!!! ARGH!

Here are the remnants of her 'snack' @.@

buggy snack

Nowadays, her pacifier is used not just to lull her to sleep but to stop her from putting something disgusting into her mouth when we aren't looking.

No comments: