Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Salutations!


If u came to THIS blog from my previous blog on friendster...CONGRATULATIONS on successfully "moving" with me! I am truly touched by your unwavering interest in Janine's progress of driving her parents and grandparents round the bend and up the wall and also (I should think so too!) other happenings in my life. THANKS! :o)

If this is the first time you are reading my blog then GREETINGS! I hope you will enjoy reading my ramblings. The motivations for maintaining this blog are many but the main thing really is to just share a bit of myself and Janine with you. If it doesnt provide any insights to my life as a working mom, then at the very least I hope it offers you some entertainment ;oP

Anyway, the next few entries are "post dated" blogs of what my little girl, KY and myself have been up to in the past 2 weeks ;oP This "migration" (from my previous blog) to blogger came at the cost of several postings. What to do? This is what happens when u fuss over a trivial matter like "what name should I give to my new blogsite?" lol :oD

Stay tuned! ;o)


No comments: