Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 30, 2007

Disconnected


My handphone and my watch. 2 essential pieces of technology (the other being my ATM card) that I simply cannot do without. I mean, I can cope without one OR the other but NOT both at the SAME TIME!!!

The timetables that I unconsciously create and attempt to follow daily were temporarily put on hold and left on the vanity top together with my indespensable hp and reliable watch. I felt like I was on suspend mode. I had no watch to check the time to make sure I was not late for something (as it is I am not a very punctual person ;oP). There was no hp to listen out for for that random phone call/smses to answer. I had NOTHING to refer to. I just had to "go with the flow" with everything today.

It felt weird at the beginning. Like I put my shoes on the wrong foot. But as the day progressed, it became surprisingly comfortable. It was as if the invisible boundaries that I restricted myself to were now gone. And it actually...feels...rather...liberating :oD

Hmmm...


No comments: