Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Down But Not Out


Janine has come down with a slight fever and her nose is starting to drip like a faulty faucet. It looks like she has the onset of a very bad cold.

Its heartbreaking to see your little one suffering...and especially TORTURING when you know you could have been the cause of it! @.@

It started with KY (well SOMEONE has to have a share in taking the blame too!) . He spread it to me and then I gave it to Janine while absentmindedly sharing food with her during dinner on Tuesday. ;oP

My poor baby :'o(

But, according to my mom, albeit the runny nose, slight temperature and crankiness, Janine is still bouncing off the walls and scaling the furniture. Apparently, it takes more than the common cold virus to "bring her down". She is one tough cookie. And I thank God for that ;o)

No comments: