Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

God Takes Care of the Little Things ;o)


It was a really trivial request.

"Dear God, please postpone KY's morning meeting on Wednesday so that he doesn't need to go to school so early so that we can bring Janine back to my parents' place in the morning instead of the night before. "

You see, my parents are going for a dinner tonight and we are babysitting our little girl. But as both of us are working, we will need to send her back to my parents' place so my mom can help us to look after her. So the issue was "when?" We all know how long winded some dinners can get, so I am a bit reluctant about having to drag a sleepy (cranky) baby, who may end up being wide awake after her "excursion" in the car, out late at night. I am equally reluctant to drag a SLEEPING baby out in the wee hours of the morning. IF ONLY KY didn't have to have that meeting. Then he would only need to go to school later which means Janine gets to sleep a bit more. THAT would have been THE MOST IDEAL situation.

What to do? So I prayed lor. Uttered it inside my head while I was in the shower pondering over our options.

And guess what?

HE ANSWERED IT!!!!!!

KY's meeting will pushed back to 8am instead of 7.30am. OK. Its ONLY half an hour but that's good enough for us!!!! He relayed this exciting piece of news to me via msn this morning and I am left with this immense feeling that is swelling up in the depths of my heart that makes me want to pump my fists into the air and shout out loud "YES!!!! GOD IS GOOD!"

No comments: