Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sleeping Fairy


20090103 017


From this particular angle, plus the way her hair catches the sunlight, accentuating her curls even more, she looks like a little fairy (complete with pointy ears!) who happened to flit into the room and decided to rest her tired little head there.

Sigh...

I've got like thousands of sleeping Janine shots from since she was a wee babe. And I am STILL taking them! I can't seem to get enough apparently! Lol. Not because that's the ONLY time I get to take CLEAR and plentiful shots of my little fairy but because it's such a picture of PEACE and SERENITY. It is like, at that point in time, the world with its accompanying care and worries has stopped and taken a back seat to this moment.

Such a reminder for me that there are times, even when there are plenty of pressing things to be done (like CNY stuff AND other matters!) and there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to finished them, I (still) need to take time out and REST and recharge at Jesus' feet.

"For anyone who enters God's rest
also rests from his own work,
just as God did from his."
- Hebrews 4:10


No comments: