Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Random Conversations


Once, KY was vacuming the carpet while the little girl, perched on the sofa, was watching her all time favourite Veggietales. At one point, he had to stand in front of the TV to vacum a spot and inevitably blocked her view. Then...

J (after craning her neck this way and that): Papa...
KY: Yes Janine?
J: Please Papa, can you don't block me? I want to watch the TV.
KY: ...


Confirm TV addict @.@

Just the other day, while I was giving her a bath...

J (pointing to my toenail-less toe): Mommy pain pain
M: Yes, Mommy fell down and hit my toe. So pain pain
(its a long story but that's generally what happened :P)
J: Mommy toe pain pain...got blood...mommy must go see doctor and put medicine
M: *chuckle* yes, must put medicine then not so pain
J: put medicine then not pain already


Doctor Janine is in. Btw, did I mentioned that she has her own doctor's kit? Complete with stethoscope (with heart pounding sound effects), thermometer (that displays temperature), kidney dish, syringe, etc which is all contained in a pretty and matching pink carrier case. Gift from one of KY's teacher friends. How cool is that.

This one is a classic for me. When we visited KY's parents this week, I had parked the car rather near to the drain that runs alongside their house. I had to fish something out from inside the car, and as a result, was standing rather close to edge of the drain.

J (after a moment of observing what her crazy mother was trying to do): Careful the drain, mommy
M: OK...
J: Careful the drain wait you fall down...then I cannot help you...
M: !!!


How true. From the mouths of babes comes words of wisdom :P

Rather precocious coming from a 2-and-a-half-year old, I must say. Whatever the case, her sentences are getting more and more complex...more coherent and still quite funny! ^^

No comments: