Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Eat Your Heart Out Aunty Esther!


My (pathetic) attempt at trying to re-create those artistic modeling shots that, even if it doesn't entice you to buy the dress that you probably can't fit in, lets your eyes linger a little longer at the composition or perspective of the picture taken.

Will I try again? Probably not in a loooong shot (no pun intended) because I discovered (to no surprise) that cajoling children to pose, hold that pose, smile etc while angling the camera or adjusting the setting to capture that image I have in mind, is no easy feat. Even if the model is my own daughter! That, if anything, possibly made the session even more frustrating. Or maybe what I REALLY need is a dslr? Hah! Excuses!

Anyhow, enjoy Esther! For your info, the brown one is her favourite to wear and dance in (which explains why there are more shots of her in the brown frock). Thanks heaps! and *MUACKS* (from Janine)



Model: Janine
Clothes: From Aunty Esther's shop in the US!
Photographer: Me!


No comments: