Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Little Girl Down And Very Out T.T


Janine is down and out. Instead of trapising around the house, she is content to just sit on my lap and lean her head on my chest.

For Janine, this is a RARE moment indeed!

And when this happens, the alarm bells in my head starts to go off. And they ring even louder and more frantic as my mom recounts to me in detail how she managed to eat close to NOTHING today because everything that she took in seems to come out the same way (For info: she just threw up the miserable slice of bread she had for dinner all over the sofa and carpet because I was a little too hasty and fed her too much fluids)!!!

Even now as she sits on my lap, I can feel the HEAT emitting from her little body. She is running a fever and the last we checked it's 38.1 T.T

Our doctor friend's (Thank God for Teck Wah! Janine's paed, on all days, is away on leave!!) over-the-phone consultation assessed that it could be gastro-something something which translate to gastric flu. The good thing is, I just need to keep her hydrated (meaning get her to drink lots of fluids) the bad thing is that at her age, there is no medication that she can take to ease her symptoms.

AAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!

No comments: