Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bullies Beware!


I just learnt TODAY that My daughter has succeeded in GIVING her first black eye.

Yup. And she hasn't even started school yet. She's a prodigy that way *roll eyes*

The unfortunate recipient? Her mama (my mom)!

I think ever since her fall from our bed at 8 mths old, her cranium must have evolved into metal. It at least explains why she seems unaffected by any knocks she gets.

It's really no joke when she runs HEADLONG, at FULL speed, into your legs or somewhere below the waist. And get off the bed when she starts throwing herself around on the bed!!! Too slow and you will suffer a similar "fate" like my mom or a bleeding nose like me because of that iron head of hers!

It heartens me to know that when she DOES go to school, she has some (natural) self defence mechanism in place so she won't get bullied that easily. On hindsight, as IF she will let herself be bullied in the first place. Eeeps! I am already mentally preparing myself for calls from school with regards to her future playground escapades!

No comments: