Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Body Art


One evening, I walked in on this rather hilarious sight.

DSC00042


By chance, my little artist discovered that her canvas can extend to her legs as well!

Leave her alone to entertain herself for a moment while I finish some chores around the house and she manages to get up to some monkey business. [Note to self: when things get TOO quiet around the house, check on Janine IMMEDIATELY! :P]

I hope I am not looking into the future where she comes sweeping into the house and brandishes a fresh tattoo somewhere on her body in my face *shudder* I will most certainly freak out and demand she remove it or, by golly, I will scrub it off her skin till there's no trace of it left!

For now, it's just plain funny...so I just laugh, cross my fingers and pray that this is as far is it will go where Janine and body art are concerned. OK, so on top of being paranoid, I am also an old-fashion prude. But she's my daughter! Pfffft!

No comments: