Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Parenting Or Housebreaking?


Somtimes I wonder whether I am bringing up a child or putting a puppy (for example) through obediance school.

I catch myself barking out orders at Janine like "Sit down!", "Stop that!", "Quiet!, "Sleep!", "Eat your food!", "Come down here!", "NO!"

And sometimes, for amusement sake, I get her to do 'tricks' like "dance" , "kiss Mommy/Papa/Mama/etc", "clap our hands", "wave bye bye", "flying kiss", etc...

I might as well throw in "roll over", "heel", "fetch", "stay" (now that would be a good one!)...to complete the repertoire ;oP

Not to mention the many times where we either had to pull/drag her away from dangerous spots (like stairs, the edge of the pool, something yucky on the ground) or be pulled/dragged/spun in circles when we bring her for a walk cos she is always running off in the wrong direction.

@.@

No comments: