Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Kids Say The Darnest Things


I have told (almost) everyone about this. All that's left is for me to post it on the World Wide Web for posterity!

Scene: In the living room. TV is blaring away. Mommy is slouching on the sofa in front of the TV bouncing Janine. Papa is watching TV and SMSing at the same time. Janine is amusing herself with the print on Mommy's T-shrit.

Janine: (patting and stroking mommy's tummy)sayang...sayang!
Mommy: Ohhh...Janine sayang mommy har? Aww...that's so sweet...Thank you Janine .
Janine: (patting mommy's tummy even harder) sayang...sayang...Baby! BABY! *squeals in laughter*
Mommy : .......


KY was obviously tickled pink by this.

I am left more resolute than ever to lose MORE weight henceforth! This and also because a pair of jeans, which I could squeeze into a couple of months ago, I can NO LONGER ZIP UP! Bleah...

This will teach me to teach Janine to go round "sayang-ing" my pregnant friends' tummy :oP

What did you say? No, no, no...that growing buldge around my waist is most definitely FATS. There is NO baby. I am NOT pregnant. Full stop.

No comments: