Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!



IMG_2571


Albeit 3 days late, but I am still happy as a lark with the little present and more so because the minute she came home from school, my little girl makes a bee line for me, hands me the flower, whispers "Happy Mother's Day Mommy" and plants a kiss on my lips. Awwwww....such sweetness :D

Needless to say this is going to go into my "treasure trove"

On that note, the kids in the hall also gave all the mothers a treasure box of sorts. Inside the heart shaped box were paper flowers and little notes from the girls telling u how much they appreciate what we the mothers in the hall have done for them. Sigh...who can ask for a better Mother's Day gift than these?

IMG_2464


For all the tantrums we have to endure, the heart aches from discipling, dripping noses to wipe, hot feverish foreheads to cool, little butts to wipe, hungry stomachs to (force)feed, and more mommy stuff, such little presents adn gestures make it all worth while. And makes u appreciate all that YOUR OWN MOTHER has done and sacrificed and is STILL doing for you. We love you Mom!

No comments: