Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Scream For Ice Cream


OK lah...I exaggerate. She doesn't exactly scream for ice cream. The princess just repeats her request like 1000000 times until she gets a reaction from you (either getting her ice cream or doing the screaming for her to pipe down). "Mummy! I want ice cream! Ice cream mummy! I wan ice cream. I want ice cream. Iwanicecreamiwanicecreamiwanicecreamiwanicecream..."

Mummy's ice cream is yummier


And ice cream the princess gets (today) because mummy just luuurves her curly hair and cheeky smile. Actually it's because mummy is out with a with dear old (ok YOUNG!) friend for some good "girls only" time that's why she gets to enjoy the special treat. ^^

Anyway, here she is with MY cup of ice cream because her strawberry ice cream (which she picked herself) was "sour" and she figured mine was better. Sigh! So girl! Lol

Thanks "Aunty" Angela for the nice treat! Best! ^^

No comments: