Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 29, 2007

Talk About Getting A Head Start


This is really NOT what I had in mind...


Future Arcader?!?


I'd like to think its because she absolutely LOVES to work the steering wheel and that kept her hopping from one "hot seat" to another and feverishly turning the steering wheel this way and that during the time we spent at the bowling alley after our lunchen yesterday at the Chinese Swimming Club. "Driving! Driving!" she tells you. We almost had to apply the crowbars to peel her fingers away from the steering wheels when it was time to go.

ONE gaming person in this family is more than enough, thank you very much. And I HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY!!!

And then a friend of mine suggests to me that, given her "prodigious" talent, she probably can join the F1 races when it comes to Singapore next year.

I just rolled my eyes some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there, i was blog hopping and saw this entry of yours.. it is quite coincidental that i hv a similar picture of my little gal at the same set of machine at CSC :)

http://miiniworld.livejournal.com/99448.html